News Ticker

Menu

It Took 12 Hours To Download 22 GB!

 It Took 12 Hours To Download 22 GB!



Yesterday I saw that this month's PlayStation Plus free games were available (Thief and Yakuza 4). After deleting a few games off of the hard drive on my Playstation 3 to make more room (I could upgrade to a hard drive with more storage space but I think my plate is full enough as is), I started downloading Yakuza 4 around 3 P.M.
Yakuza 4 alone weighs in at a hefty 22 GB so I knew that it would take awhile to download. Based on my previous experience downloading games to my PS 3 I figured I would be able start playing the game around 8 P.M.

When I checked the status of the downloads, only 40% of the game had been downloaded after five hours. By 2:30 this morning, the status of the game download was sitting at 98%. At that point I metaphorically threw my hands up in the air and went to bed.
I'm not sure why it took so long, seeing as how the wireless router is less than ten feet away from my PS 3, with nothing blocking the line of site between the two. If I were to download the same sized file to the laptop, it takes a couple of hours max and that's with two walls in between the laptop and the wifi router. I just find the whole thing weird.


Comment and help us to search and write more articles

Share This:

Post Tags:

Softtravel Tourism

I'm Softtravel Tourism. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. if you want this templates contact me in gmail:softtraveltourism@gmail.com.

No Comment to " It Took 12 Hours To Download 22 GB! "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM