News Ticker

Menu

How to stay in any City without using Hotels!?


 How to stay in any City without using Hotels!?





So my fiance and I are looking to stay somewhere in Paris, and not only are the hotel prices insane, most of them also have terrible reviews. I am not saying that they are all real reviews, but some of the stuff sure sounds like they really experienced whatever they say they did.
So because of that we thought that we might try something else this time. There is a great new site out there called Air BnB, and it is time for my fiance and me to give it a try!
I should mention that I am not affiliated with the site, nor am I trying to promote it, it's just that hotels are so expensive and they seem so bad, and you just know the staff will be bored to death and rude, and people will be loud and annoying...
Anyways, have you heard of Air BnB, or maybe even tried it yet? Let me know =)

have you heard of 'Couch Surfing?' You can visit there Web and learn about them 

Share This:

Softtravel Tourism

I'm Softtravel Tourism. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. if you want this templates contact me in gmail:softtraveltourism@gmail.com.

No Comment to " How to stay in any City without using Hotels!? "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM